|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Chemicals||» 3-Methylbenzoyl Chloride|
- Price Range
- 4000 - 7000 USD ($)
- EINECS No
- Other Names
- 3-Methylbenzenecarbonyl chloride
- CAS No
- Application field: for medicine, pesticide and dye intermediates, photosensitive material Application field: used in medicine, pesticides, photographic materials, dyes, etc
- Other, Pharmaceutical Industry
In order to cater the variegated requirements of our customers, we are presenting an excellent quality collection of 3-Methylbenzoyl Chloride. This chemical is clear colorless to light brown and reacts with water. This assortment is mainly useful for production of peroxides, dyes, perfumes, resins and pharmaceuticals. Owing to its features like, longer shelf life, exact pH value, purity and accurate composition, our 3-methylbenzoyl chloride is widely recognized in the market.
- Melting point : -23°C
- Boiling point : 86 °C (5 mmHg)
- Density : 1.17
- refractive index : 1.5475-1.5495
- Fp :76 °C
- storage temp: Store below +30°C.
They are used for medicine, pesticide and dye intermediates, photosensitive material & also used in medicine, pesticides, photographic materials, dyes, etc.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia