|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Chemicals||» Chloranil|
- Price Range
- 10000 - 40000 USD ($)
- EINECS No
- HS Code
- Other Names
- CAS No
- Application field: used as a dye intermediates and agricultural dressing agent. Tetrachlorobenzoquinone at room temperature with sulfur dioxide reduction can be tetrachlorohydroquinone, pesticides and macromolecules intermediates. In the pharmaceutical industry, for the anti-malignant tumor drug imine quinone, anti-aldosterone drug spironolactone production. Application field: used as dyes, pharmaceuticals and pesticide intermediates Application field: used as a dye intermediates and agricultural dressing agent. For the detection of primary and secondary amines.
- golden yellow crystal
- Pharmaceutical Industry
With an aim to fulfill the precise demands of our precious customers, we bring forth an exclusive array of Chloranil - Tetrachloro Benzoquinone is used to test for free secondary amines. This test is useful for checking for the presence of proline derivatives. Processed under support of adept experts, this chemical is widely praised among customers for their accurate pH balance and purity. Chloranil - Tetrachloro Benzoquinone is accessible with us in different quantities as per the requirements of the customers.
- Molecular formula: C6Cl4O2
- Molecular weight: 245.88
- Melting point: 295-296° C
- Density: 1.97 g / cm3
They are golden yellow crystal & has the melting point of 290 ° C. Apart from this they are soluble in ether & slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in chloroform, tetrachlorocarbon and carbon disulfide, almost insoluble in cold alcohol, do not dissolve in water.
- They are used as a dye intermediates and agricultural dressing agent.
- Tetrachlorobenzoquinone at room temperature with sulfur dioxide reduction can be tetrachlorohydroquinone, pesticides and macromolecules intermediates.
- In pharmaceutical industry they are used for the anti-malignant tumor drug imine quinone, anti-aldosterone drug spironolactone production.
- They are also used as dyes, pharmaceuticals and pesticide intermediates.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia