|Home||» Products||» Diethyl Acetamidomalonate||» Diethyl Acetamidomalonate|
- Price Range
- 10000 - 40000 USD ($)
- EINECS No
- HS Code
- Other Names
- CAS No
- Medicine Grade
- Application field: for the synthesis of α-amino acids, such as tryptophan and paints and other intermediates. Alkylation reaction is one of the key reactions of synthetic amino acids. When the product is mixed with equimolar chlorobenzene, tetrabutylammonium bromide, sodium iodide and powdered potassium carbonate are added and stirred at 100 ℃ for 5h. Washed with water and dried to give diethyl benzoylacetamidonic acid diethyl ester in a yield of 92%. Application field: used in the pharmaceutical industry, also used as tryptophan intermediates Application field: mainly used for the synthesis of desmethylchloride lincomycin (LincomycinU-21729A), lincomycin (Lincomycin), amyl chloramphenicol (Mirincarmycin) and lincomycin phosphate and so on.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Molecular formula: C9H15NO5
- Molecular weight: 217.22
- Boiling point: 185 °C20 mm Hg(lit.)
- Melting point: 95-98 °C(lit.)
They have a melting point of 96.5-98 ° C & the boiling point of 185 ° C (2.67kPa). Apart from this they are soluble in hot alcohol & slightly soluble in ether and hot water.
They are used for the synthesis of α-amino acids, such as tryptophan and paints and other intermediates. They are used in the pharmaceutical industry & also used as tryptophan intermediates.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia